Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper Photo Book

Final Sale-a-braition project

It's still not quite finished, I have a few more areas I want to embelish more but I'm posting it as it is. 

I don't want to wait any longer as it's already more than a week since sale-a-braition ended.

I will add the last few finishing touches as I'm choosing the photographs. I thought the best way to let you all see it was with a quick video, I will try to post some nice pictures of it once it is completely finished.

The book itself was inspired by something I saw by Laura Denison, I made my version as A4 and decorated it with a whole host of sale-a-braition goodies. 



To purchase your Stampin' Up! supplies, Stampin' Up! Online.

You may also like to see:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love getting feedback.