Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Wedding Cards

For this weeks post I had planned on another video tutorial but the week has been a bit hectic so I haven't had a chance to do the video yet. Instead I will be sharing what I have been busy making this week.

We are off to a family wedding at the weekend so this is my theme for the week.


A wedding card made with the hearts a flutter stamp set by Stampin' Up!

This one is on shimmery white card, which is very lush, I've kept the design very simple and fresh. I masked a section on the front and stamped some hearts, from the hearts a flutter set, in silver ink. The "congratulations" was cut on my cricut and the sentiment is from teeny tiny wishes.

Pop up box wedding card from Stampin' Up! Supplies

I really love how this one turned out! It's with the Hearts a Flutter set and some gold ink. I used very vanilla and basic vanilla card. I also added in a few hearts which i punched with the heart punch and then embossed.

An easel card made from the Stampin Up! spiral flower and heart framelits

A heart shaped easel card with 3d flowers

I think I saved the best for last. I had originally planned on doing a small heart shaped wreath, rather than a card but decided instead to make it an easel card. I used the hearts framelits to make the card base, whisper white for the front, as well as the flowers, and i reinforced the front with a piece of chipboard (up-cycled from a weetabix box). The flowers were made using the new spiral flower die from the spring/summer catalogue.

Hopefully the bride will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

To purchase your supplies to make this or any other project, Stampin' Up! UK



Other projects you may like:

   

2 comments:

  1. I love that box with the hearts jumping out. So creative. Never seen a card like that before! Thank you for linking up such an inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think it might be my favourite too Rose. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I love getting feedback.