Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Home Decor Item

I loved this top hat but I had no idea what to do with it so I have turned it into a home decor item.

top hat, paper, hearts a flutter, stampin up

A few months ago I was inspired by an article in Craft Stamper magazine and I made the top hat which you can see in the picture.


I thought about putting a piece of ribbon through it and using it as a Christmas Tree Decoration but the way I had decorated it didn't really say "Christmas" to me.

It did make me think about Alice in Wonderland (and I happened to have a beautiful tea leaf tin) so I took some inspiration from that and this is where it led me.

I hope you enjoy! The pattern for the hat was one which came from craft stamper magazine, I had to alter it a bit but I love how this all turned out.

Please let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love getting feedback.