Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Paper Sunflower Photo

This little sunflower was made for my little boy to give to his Gran on her Birthday.

build a blossom, stampin up, sunflower, photo frame

I used photo editing software to print the photo out in sepia tones. I drew round a lid from a brad container and cut out the circle. I inked the edges a little using a sponge dabber and mahogany ink from the stampin' up distressing essential kit. The stampin up petal builder punch was used to cut petals from daffodile delight cardstock. Once the petals were glued to the back of the photo I glued the flower onto a green drinkling straw. I then glued a cardstock circle to the back of the flower to neaten it up.

I think it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love getting feedback.